A chic chateau amid the Cognac vines
Chateau de Brives is the perfect venue for weddings & special events, offering complete privacy from the outside world. Sleeping 18 guests in 9 bedrooms on site and accommodating up to 90 guests for your wedding.
Chic & beautifully furnished with French decorative antiques yet family friendly & comfortable. The venue also boasts the most wonderful collection of props including antique furniture, lanterns, lighting and so much more, all available for you to use across your wedding weekend.
The chateau and its grounds offer tradition, elegance, and tranquillity. We work with some of the best suppliers, from a planner to the florist – ensuring all the important details, both large and small, of your special day are taken care of.
Depending upon the size of the wedding party, your reception can be held in the stone coach house which opens onto the terrace surrounding the swimming pool, or alfresco dining with tables set under the trees or placed on the new wedding terrace.
We are also lucky enough to be situated opposite a traditional French church which can be used for a more formal service.
We can sleep 18 guests on site:
- The main house features 5 spacious double bedrooms.
- 4 additional bedrooms, including a family interconnecting suite in the annex & the pool house.
- All accommodation includes breakfast each morning.
Additional accommodation is available within the local area.
19h Intimate pre wedding dinner for guests staying on site
16.30 Drinks reception
20.30 Cake cutting
21.00 Evening party
11h Post wedding brunch
3 nights luxury accommodation for 18 including breakfast.
Exclusive hire of entire Chateau and grounds.
- Including hand crafted wooden tables, cushioned metal chairs for dinner and a second set of white wooden chairs for the ceremony.
- Full choice of antiques – you will have access to the props barn where you will find lanterns, vases, urns, items of furniture and so much more.
2024 Bespoke wedding planning service.
Chez George is the recently restored & original wine cellars here at the chateau. Perfect for hosting your very own Cognac tasting experience, your guests can learn about the history of the chateau whilst sampling some local Cognac & wines from the region.